Sunday, November 08, 2009

Break Thou the Bread of Life - (click to listen)


  1. Break Thou the Bread of Life,
    Dear Lord, to me,
    As Thou didst break the loaves
    Beside the sea;
    Beyond the sacred page
    I seek Thee, Lord;
    My spirit pants for Thee,
    O Living Word.

  2. Thou art the Bread of Life,
    O Lord, to me,
    Thy holy Word the truth
    That saveth me;
    Give me to eat and live
    With Thee above;
    Teach me to love Thy truth,
    For Thou art Love.

  3. Oh, send Thy Spirit, Lord,
    Now unto me,
    That He may touch my eyes,
    And make me see;
    Show me the truth concealed
    Within Thy Word,
    And in Thy Book revealed
    I see the Lord.

  4. Bless Thou the truth, dear Lord,
    To me, to me,
    As Thou didst bless the bread
    By Galilee;
    Then shall all bondage cease,
    All fetters fall,
    And I shall find my peace,
    My All in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment